Status
Not open for further replies.

Erik Andersen

Putting ex drag car back to driver 69/GTS
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a clean gts/gt trunk lid with the holes for a tail panel already drilled. Will pay shipping to Cambridge Minnesota. Prices?

I have a very very nice one.
$250 plus ride.
PM if your interested
I have one guy looking at some in his garage. He didn't give me a price yet or have pics. If it falls through I will let you know. Did you have pics of yours by chance?

Cambridge MN.... Home of Larson Cycle Sales... One of the oldest KTM dealers in the nation.

Cambridge MN.... Home of Larson Cycle Sales... One of the oldest KTM dealers in the nation.
It has been here for years. Their old shop was pretty small. The new place is nice. More over head though.

PM me your cell phone #, I think I have some in my phone?
If not, I can get some.

I have one guy looking at some in his garage. He didn't give me a price yet or have pics. If it falls through I will let you know. Did you have pics of yours by chance?

I have one in great shape but does not have the holes drilled .... im in NJ just outside Philly ,,,,,,

VFD can you email me picks of lid and price for lid/shipping? [email protected]
Looking for rust free as possible. Understanding it is almost 50yrs old.

Ive got a rust free one but has dent that is mostly covered by trim panel. I'm in NJ if you want to take a look PM me. I can send pics by text or phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back