-
Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmopardave

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
I hate to sell as im a " 70 " yr model junkie and have several other 70 cars and wanted to ad this to my collection , but reality is setting in that im not getting younger and have several other projects / family / not enough money or hrs in the day . Its a very clean builder , original orange paint , no engine , trans , hood or interior . Minimal rust ( front pass floor board and a little bubbling in l/h rear lower 1/4 ) rest of car is solid and clean . Has been converted to big bolt disc brakes , and Small block drop in style k member .All glass is good . Bumpers are decent . Nice 14 in Ralley wheels and clear title 1800.00
DSCN1442.jpg

DSCN1443.jpg
DSCN1444.jpg
DSCN1445.jpg

Thats a good body right there!! Wish it was closer....Im needing me a good 70-71 Duster body. GLWS.....

speaking from experience, this car is a GREAT roller for someone looking to get started... believe me the lack of rust is actually worth more than most people realize. and clean title.

Do any of the parts not shown/removed come with the car? (AC parts as mentioned, wiper motor, wiring, etc)

new guy from vegas just posted a want add looking for a body roller , gotta love that desert metal , might regret lettin' that one go...

thats a great deal you have there..and i am trying to give my 70 a way with alot of goodies...by the way that looks like my duster front fender lol..good luck on your sale man mike :prayer:

Looks very nice. Do you have a close up of the left quarter and pass floor pan? How about a shot of the undercarriage, if possible. Very tempting.

man, that thing is a time capsule! good luck, wish i could grab it, someone's gonna score a great deal.

Thanks for all the nice comments , Ive had several Dusters over the yrs and this one is by far the cleanest starting point for a solid build . Im being frowned on by some of my friends for thinking of selling , but like i stated , not enough time / money / ambition to build it along with about 10 other cars i have . I will get some additional pics ... Thanks For looking !

Dave -
After seeing this car in person, I agree great price and well worth it. No frowns from me, sometimes just have to thin out the heard and refocus.

Also, will have my 318, 904 radiator, headers and bench seat for sale real soon if intersted. Also have the small bolt pattern brakes if you wanted to change it back?
Good luck

Damb I wish you were a little closer. Any idea who and how much it would cost to get that girl to Maine? Most of the cars up here are pretty much toast. Im looking for a solid A body to put a stroker in and play.

Damb I wish you were a little closer. Any idea who and how much it would cost to get that girl to Maine? Most of the cars up here are pretty much toast. Im looking for a solid A body to put a stroker in and play.

I am going to guess it will be about $1,900 to ship. I needed to ship a non running 69 Dart from Salt Lake City to Ct and was quoted $2,200. It is cheaper to ship from California to New York, than from points closer to NY. Was told the reason is truckers have no problem leaving Calif with a full load heading east. They need to leave with room on board to stop somewhere else to pick up a car on the way.
I landed up driving to Utah with my trailer to get the car. Actually did not save any money, after factoring in expenses and time off from work.
But another life lesson learned and I got to bond with my pit bull puppy.

I sold a Dart to a guy on the east coast about 8 months ago and he informed me it was 950.00 for the shipping cost . But it was a running car and i dont know who the shipper was

Ive had several requests for additional pics , so hear you go . For those that asked about additional parts that i told " no " ... well i was was wrong . I forgot about the stuff in the trunk , just misc trottle pedal , engine harness , inner splash shields , and misc small items and brkts . It also comes with a " un cut " dash frame ... hear ya go ... Thanks for looking !! :glasses7:
DSCN1766.jpg
DSCN1767.jpg
DSCN1768.jpg
DSCN1769.jpg
DSCN1770.jpg
DSCN1771.jpg

a little bump . i have a A body 8 -3/4 with New axles and 3:23 sure grip that i wont sell seperate , but might make a smokin deal with purchase of car :yawinkle:

WOW! Up here in Canada that body would be worth far more. All we have is swiss cheese up here.If it was a Dart Swinger I'd be selling my left nut to get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back