-
Status
Not open for further replies.

1Dart2NV

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello all my FABO brother's & sister's: I have for your consideration 1 Super nice - Super clean 1993 Ram 150 short bed with only 57,000 original miles * Yes I have paperwork to backup my claim & over 5k in receipts.

I purchase this Ram from the 2nd owner - who purchased it from an elderly man that bought it new as a retirement gift to himself * I'll be more then happy to supply the vin# so you can do a Auto Check or Car Fax to see for yourself.

The Ram has had one repaint in 2002 * There was "NO RUST" repair - just disassembly - prep - paint & yes I have that receipt * The paint as you can see from the pictures is excellent * Still absolutely no rust * I don't have pictures yet of the undercarriage - but I can assure you it's just as clean as the top side.

The bench seat interior is also very nice * Slight fading of the carpet - if I can buy a new one - I may just put one in * All the factory gauges work great * A newer model Mopar stereo was in stalled with Am/Fm Cassette / CD - looks factory installed & a nice up-grade * I'll leave the CB in it - if new owner wants it.

It has one of the smoothest running 5.2 Liter Magnum engines I have ever heard * Port injected & pretty darn fast believe it or not * No problem spinning the tires in 1st - 2nd or 3rd * Yes it has a 5 speed manual transmission { 4 speed with overdrive } & it's 2 wheel drive.

The exhaust was recently replaced from the engine back & has a nice throaty sound for a single exhaust Ram * Cost was 1k & yes I have the receipt for that also * Factory truck Rally rims with excellent tires * New front brake pads - rotors & caliburs.

I asking $6,900.00 which I believe is fair for such a low mileage Ram with documentation * Like I said - I have over 5k in receipts * If I can sell my 85 C-10 big block - I'm going to keep it without a doubt * So if you are interested - act fast.

I may consider a trade * Just no rust buckets or yard ornaments * Please send trade offers to [email protected] * Include complete description & pictures * Must be willing to answer questions - as I am willing to do same.

The Ram is located in New York 12601 * Personal & 3rd party inspections are more then welcome * If you prefer to talk in person - call Dan 845-473-9300 days 845-546-5523 nights & weekends before 9pm * Thank very much for Looking !!!

DSC05371.jpg

DSC05376.jpg

DSC05367.jpg

DSC05364.jpg

No only power steering & power disc brakes - that's why I think the addition of a later model Mopar Am/Fm Cassette - CD adds a bit of class * It also has a cloth headlner in excellent condition & a storage tray behind the seat which is nice to have * The bedliner was installed when new * The truck was never undercoated - so you can see all * As soon as I get one of my lifts free - I intend on taking a bunch of under-carriage shots. Dan

Man if I had the cash and you were in the right locale, I would be all over that truck. That is clean!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope you sell quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back