-
Status
Not open for further replies.

troyintahoe

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Posting for my friend Brian. Very clean, number matching, 74 Duster. Currently a daily driver and runs awesome. 318 auto. Dash pad is in good shape under the dash cover. Interior is in good shape. There is no rust on this car. Dual exhaust.

First $3,500 takes it! e-mail Brian for more photos [email protected]

1-775-790-0673 Located just outside LA in Tujunga or can deliver to Norcal and Nevada. This is currently his daily driver!

duster 12.jpg

duster 13.jpg

duster 14.jpg

duster 15.jpg

duster 16.jpg

duster 17.jpg

duster 18.jpg

duster 19.jpg

Shipping costs are not that bad, or Brian will pick you up at LA International or Reno International, and you can drive it home!

He added an Edlebrock Performer and a brand new 600 CFM Edlebrock carb today. Still here, but now $3,500 firm or trades considered.

What diff is in it?

I think thats a pretty good buy!
Should sell fast.

Stock rearend. I think it's an 8 1/4. Has a fresh 727 in it too!

If it was on the east coast it woulda been sooooold next day, in california... people here are cheap... and if it has a spec of rust they dont want it!!

I know what your saying. This car doesn't have any rust on it. I can't believe it hasn't been snapped up yet. Hard to find a buyer on the west coast I guess, if it's not a beamer, or benz:bootysha:

If brian keeps it through the winter, it will definately be painted by spring and ALOT more money. He is a painter and does good body work as well.

He drove it up to my house here in northern nevada. It will be here through the weekend, if anyone wants to come and check it out. He is leaving here and returning to So-cal on Monday. We are about 45 minutes from reno. 1 1/2 hours from Sacramento.

Still here. We just put on a brand new set of tires this weekend. Still $3,500 firm. It's back in Los Angeles too. Brian said it rides ans drivs awesome with the new tires!

May I ask wat size rims are on that in the pics ? And what size tire are on it front and rear id buy it if I didn't already have a 74

Price dropped for a quick sale. $3,000 obo. Fly into Los Angeles, Brian can pick you up, and you can drive it home!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back