Cleaned out my wagon the other day

-

1966 dart wagon

Reaction score
Decided to pull my wagon out from its resting place in order to clean it out and pull the carpet to hopefully help save the floors, just in case some day my dad and I ever get around to fixing her up.

The wagon started life with me anyways with a blown motor, I swapped in another slant six for it and drove it for about 11 months, then some idiot pulled out in front of me and wrecked it, 6 months later it finally settled in court and I started to work on it again, this was Nov. 6 2005, I decided to finally pull the gas tank to clean it out since I was going though fuel filters once a week at least. As I pulled the tank it caught and tipped right onto my trouble light that was laying a couple feet away, started on fire and burned my arm, had to get skin graphs. Its sad to think about but its never going anywhere!

So anyways I cleaned it up, found out the floors are bad, well the drivers one is the worst now, but on a good note I jumped the coil and solonoid and it FIRED UP! along with that it actually would move under its own power, ran alright, granted I started it up about 2 years ago, but didnt move it. So I was pretty happy. Anyways enough talking...

DSCF0264.jpg

DSCF0266.jpg

DSCF0269.jpg

DSCF0271.jpg

DSCF0273.jpg

DSCF0275.jpg

DSCF0276.jpg

DSCF0277.jpg

DSCF0278.jpg

DSCF0279.jpg

DSCF0281.jpg

DSCF0283.jpg

Here is the dam tool that started all this mess, oh so its my bad but Im going to blame this anyways.
DSCF0282.jpg

Hey you want another wagon body is in real good shape nice floors and body and was a 225/6 and three speed. I took the trans out that is the only thing I used. I would take 500.00 for it. It looks like the same color like a lite green. If you want some pictures of let me know and will send some.

HOLLY ****! Jack is back!!!

Are you going to put the wagon back on the road, whats going on with the cuda?

-
Back