-
Status
Not open for further replies.

dennday67

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Well its time to sell off all my extra parts so thanks for looking.
vopslg.jpg

Foot pedal dimmer switch. Packaging has some water damage but the switch seems good. $8 plus shipping.
jph1xx.jpg

Black Front arm rest plastics from a 1967 plymouth valiant. There are no cracks but are missing the alignment post on the back. $8 plus shipping.
t7zssm.jpg

Black plastic steering column bezel from a 1967 plymouth valiant. No cracks. $8 plus shipping.
2usjv4m.jpg

Black Rear arm rests from a 1968 plymouth valiant. One is near perfect. the other has some expansion around the ash try and the ash tray bezel has a broken tab. Also missing one of the ash trays. No tares in the vinel or cracks in the plastics. comes with mounting screws $10 plus shipping.
dvox0x.jpg

vrer1x.jpg

Rear view mirrior from a 1967 plymouth valiant. Has a small dent on the back, a few scratches, and the mirror has some blacking spots. $8 plus shipping.
rmiloi.jpg

Black headline plates from 1967 plymouth valiant. Will need to be sanded and repainted. $2.50 plus shipping.
x6fkmu.jpg

seat belt clips from a 1971 plymouth duster. should clean up nice. $5 plus shipping.
nlos2d.jpg

window crank handles from a dodge sportsman van (i think). $5 plus shipping.

Can you let me know the total for the column cover shipped to 08302. First Class mail is fine! :glasses7:

more parts for sale.
51awlw.jpg

r0xo3r.jpg

1967 plymouth window crank handles. one has be repaired with a button head bolt as you can see in the bottom pic. $10 plus shipping.
t5god4.jpg

rear ashtray. $8 plus shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back