Status
Not open for further replies.

FomocoReformed

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Got a few things I'm looking to get rid of,

Shoebox full of holley 600 carb parts. looks like about 2 complete carbs worth of parts. Two throttle bodies, both have cracked ears one has been repaired with epoxy. - $50 +ship takes the whole box

Slant 6 radiator, doesn't leak, has fittings for trans cooler. - $30 + ship

/6 and a 904, engine has a blown head gasket, trans works fine. - $150 for both or I could separate the trans, pickup only.

3 OE painted steelies, two are snow tires in good shape - $20 each or $50 for all 3, pickup only.

All shipping is from 02896

10132011527.jpg

10132011531.jpg

Updating this thread,

I now have a complete front 9" drum setup, with sandblasted upper control arms, camber bolts - $50 for everything

Front /6 torsion bars - $40

Power steering pump w/ pulley and bracket - $40

1970 P/S pitman arm - $15

7.25 open rear with 9" drums and pinion snubber - $50 pickup only

manual drum MC - $20

1970 manual A/T brake pedal assembly, very clean - $50

-I can throw the pushrod in with either the pedal assy or the MC for $5

1970 P/S A/T steering column, with key, I have the interlock somewhere as well - $150
*COLUMN ONLY, WHEEL WILL BE REMOVED BUT FOR ANOTHER $20 I'VE GOT AN EXTRA ONE I CAN THROW IN*

FOUR american racing steel rims w/ center caps, used but clean with no curb rash, rims are 15x7, 5x4.75 bolt pattern (GM i believe, they don't fit my dart or my ford) - $100 for all four - pickup only unless you want to pay almost as much I'm asking in shipping costs

FOUR Dodge division full aluminum hub caps for 14" steelies, 3 in good shape one tweeked a bit (see pic) - $15

Box of 4 left hand threaded NOS wheel studs - $10

Open to offers.

11092011650.jpg

09302011445.jpg

*K FRAME AND LCAs NOT FOR SALE*

11022011630-1.jpg

11052011633.jpg

11052011634.jpg

Last call for this stuff, the car is coming home by end of next week and when it does I'm hauling all these parts to the town scrap heap and kicking them off the truck. I need the space.

power steering box is now for sale as well

seriously shoot me an offer on anything, it'd be a shame to scrap all these perfectly good parts but I don't have room for them.

would you happen to have the choke assembly off the carb? or perhaps even the entire holley 1920 iteself? thanks! Hope you can get rid of more of this stuff can't beat the prices!

well, i'd be more interested in just the choke assembly (i need the heat activated stove that goes on top of the exhaust manifold+the rod). That'd be cheaper to ship than the whole carb haha but for the right price i might be interested in everything if you could shoot me a PM that would be great thanks for your time

Did you end up junking the slant or is it still available?
I'm in Ct. so your slant would be within decent hauling distance.

Do you know the year? How about the serial number off the block at the front near the alternator area?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back