Cleaning the shower in Mopar Style

-

mbaird

mbaird
Reaction score
The wife said she wishes I would clean the bathroom as well as I detail my car.

So.....

20180513_135148.jpg

When I fired up the pressure washer I might have taken it too far. Lol

I found out a batharoom vent fan is no match for a 5 hp Honda...lol

If you premix the fuel with castor oil it adds a nice aroma to the bathroom as well !

Braap !

I will use McGuire's gold class on the shower walls, and the refrigerator from time to time.. Looks great and lasts for quite a while, too.

I really did use the buffer and polishing compound/Mcguires wax on it. I also wax the windows on the outside.

I did not use the powerwasher ( this time..) But did once use an electric power washer on a rental shower stall...lol. worked great !

I always keeep the shower doors well RainXed and they clean up super easy. Imagine wax would work in a similar fashion.

A real tip on chrome faucets and fixtures is to wipe them with waxed paper after cleaning. It helps repel water spots and keeps them shiny longer.

Sorry -- I'm also a woman in addition to being a die hard motorhead. :D:D:D

A real tip on chrome faucets and fixtures is to wipe them with waxed paper after cleaning. It helps repel water spots and keeps them shiny longer.

Sorry -- I'm also a woman in addition to being a die hard motorhead. :D:D:D
I am a home adeva ! I do a bunch of house work when it's to hot or cold to be outside(we muststay busy to stay young hun) Here is some good stuff I do, I use dryer sheets to clean my Jacoozy tub and walls, it really works great, I got the idea from a fellow who uses them to clean bugs off his front bumper and grill, try it some time :thumbsup:.

If you're going to be driving at night spray some PAM on the front of the vehicle, bugs just wash off.

-
Back