clear coat

-

kocuda

Reaction score
I just purchsed a new intake and was inquiring about powder coat and another member suggested clear coat. I thinks I would prefer that but dont know what to use that wouldnt be a maintance issue.
Any suggestions?

If I was you, I'd send it to the world's greatest powder coater. Our very own:

Leanna ~ The CudaChick

She's the owner and operator of PHOENIX SPECIALTY COATINGS and offers
professional custom powder coating. Her number is 731-613-9192 (10-9 central time daily)

http://phoenixspecialtycoatings.com

kocuda, I was in the midst of a reply to your post in my monthly special thread but Billy took over the computer when I got a phone call from 65BCODA lol. I'm happy to talk with you in the meantime if you want to give me a call or pass along your number in a PM and I'll call you. He's on the phone right now -- thus here I am stealing the computer back for a minute -- so if you get the voice mail just leave a message.

intergalactica ... here's a big wet sloppy one for you hun! Muahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I appreciate the props and kind words more than you can know.

I just purchsed a new intake and was inquiring about powder coat and another member suggested clear coat. I thinks I would prefer that but dont know what to use that wouldnt be a maintance issue.
Any suggestions?

What I meant about the clear would be a powder clear over your color.
All of my powdered items have a clear powder overcoat for added durability.
The aluminum v/c have a clear powder for low maintinabce.

Leanna is the go to girl when it comes to fine powdercoat work.

ENGINE 016 (Small).jpg

ENGINE 018 (Small).jpg

-
Back