Clever Business Names

-
Not the name of the business, but the local radiator shop advertises on his business cards "the best place in town to take a leak":cheers:
C
also the slogan of a tire shop in Hanna, Alberta (more famous for being blamed for being the home of Nickleback).

My friend owned and exhaust/muffler shop and his motto was "No Muff to Tuff" I have a hat from there, I'll see if I can find it and post up a pic

seen a trucking company called the naked zoo. also not far from my house in a plaza is Dr Peter Johnson gynecologist , and a junk yard named K.R.A.P for king road auto parts. not sure if its still open but an auto repair and body shop called Rustoration.
The happy hooker marina .
all these are within a half hour of my house except for the 1st one seen that out in utah outside salt lake city at a pilot station.

Not too far down the road was a contracter in Hildebran who's company was called "Bob's Erection Company." He had a large sign on US 70.

Local excavation company,"MUFF,company". Logo was " no hole,too tuff"......

Here's a sign I saw one morning going to work where someone had changed a few letters around for a laugh. Sign belonged to a Tanning Salon.

Attachments

• Tanning Salon Sign.jpg
    103.6 KB · Views: 210
I actually called the salon and asked them if they stood behind their advertisement. The young lady sounded puzzled so I told her she might want to check her sign. 15 minutes later I went by and the sign was back to original.

We went to a little sandwich shop in Honduras, and their slogan was 'Our Sausage Satisfies Everyone.' Their spanish to english translations aren't always the greatest.

Here is one here in New Mexico:

321352_10200403895808783_373436773_n.jpg

ok the stool bus was just to funny almost criing I was laughing so hard.

one of my old business cards , thougt it was cool back in the old days.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 186
On the back of a delivery truck today
South
Eastern
Xpress
Guaranteed
Overnight
Delivery

-
Back