Clips to canopy top Plymouth Gold Duster 1972

-

amp

Reaction score
Hello,

I’ve used the search function but not found what I’m looking for. I’m restoring a Plymouth Gold Duster 1972 with a gator grain canopy top but I can’t find the clips holding the roof trim/molding. I might be an idiot and/or it’s to obvious what to use but so far I’ve not found anyone stating ”this clip fit”.

What do you think, will this clip fit?
Auveco # 11354 Molding Clip -Chrysler.

On some pages it says windows moulding, on some 76-, on another 72-74.

Any help would be apreciated.
Thanks
Magnus, Stockholm Sweden.

ps.
Here you can see the restoration project:
Chryslerklubben :: View topic - Plymouth Gold Duster 72
ds.

Hello,I’ve used the search function but not found what I’m looking for. I’m restoring a Plymouth Gold Duster 1972 with a gator grain canopy top but I can’t find the clips holding the roof trim/molding. I might be an idiot and/or it’s to obvious what to use but so far I’ve not foundanyone stating ”this clip fit”.What do you think, will this clip fit?
Auveco # 11354 Molding Clip -Chrysler.On some pages it says windows moulding, on some 76-, on another 72-74.Any help would be apreciated.Thanks
Magnus, Stockholm Sweden.ps.Here you can see the restoration project:Chryslerklubben :: View topic - Plymouth Gold Duster 72ds.

Hello Amp,
Sorry but I truly don't know the answer to that question But I did see your restoration pis and that car looks sweet.
I wonder how it handles at 240 MPH ( I know its kilometers per hour).
Any way would love to have that speedo to put in my Duster.
Happy Mopar :)
Arron

240 MPH Speedo.JPG

Hello Amp,
Sorry but I truly don't know the answer to that question But I did see your restoration pis and that car looks sweet.
I wonder how it handles at 240 MPH ( I know its kilometers per hour).
Any way would love to have that speedo to put in my Duster.
Happy Mopar :)
Arron

.View attachment 1715282880
It doesn't measure in MPH. At 60 mph the KPH will register 96.5 240K is a tick over 149 mph. Interesting the speedo is metric but the temp gauge isn't.

It doesn't measure in MPH. At 60 mph the KPH will register 96.5 240K is a tick over 149 mph. Interesting the speedo is metric but the temp gauge isn't.

Quote = "I wonder how it handles at 240 MPH ( I know its kilometers per hour)"

Hello,

I’ve used the search function but not found what I’m looking for. I’m restoring a Plymouth Gold Duster 1972 with a gator grain canopy top but I can’t find the clips holding the roof trim/molding. I might be an idiot and/or it’s to obvious what to use but so far I’ve not found anyone stating ”this clip fit”.

What do you think, will this clip fit?
Auveco # 11354 Molding Clip -Chrysler.

On some pages it says windows moulding, on some 76-, on another 72-74.

Any help would be apreciated.
Thanks
Magnus, Stockholm Sweden.

ps.
Here you can see the restoration project:
Chryslerklubben :: View topic - Plymouth Gold Duster 72
ds.
Did you have any luck finding clip? I'm in U.S., and want to put canopy top on 73 Duster. It likely is the same part. Recommendations?

-
Back