closet Early A aficianado

-

badass283

Reaction score
Hi guys, my name is Al,- been a fan of the site for a while. Thought I might as well join. I'm actually a Chevy guy (I know, I know). But I've been an early A fan for 20 years, having driven a '63 Signet daily for 15. In fact I've owned more Mopars than Chevys. (go figure). My current stable include a '63 signet convertible custom, a'65 Canadian Valiant (Darte'), and a 1955 Chevy Cameo . I worked in collision for 20 years and now own a restoration shop specializing in metal fab and rust repair.

Well, this is the perfect place to come out of the closet, er...so to speak!!! Lots of early A love going on here!! Welcome to the party, grab a hat and join in the fun!! Geof

Here it is (hopefully).These are from Atwood Kansas 2006. It hasn't changed much . At the time it had a blown 355/tremec and was good for mid 12s. My father bought it in 1971, and gave it to me in 1988. it was my first car and was driven all through high school and college. lots of history and emotional attachment. Currently getting a 5.3 ls /78mm turbo for 650 horse. It was completely built by my dad and I, and will never be sold.

Attachments

• the truck 3.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 87
  • the truck 4.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 88
a'65 Canadian Valiant

That's my old D'Valiant!
redbeard.gif

-
Back