closing old N.E salvage yard

-

mark studley

Reaction score
Hi folks I am new to this site I joined because I found a complete 1967 dodge dart gt convertible in my friends salvage yard he has been in business for over 50 years but it is time to call it quits. there are a lot of mopars left in the yard in fact we crushed a 1963 dodge that was complete it had the push button transmission on the dash ,it broke my heart to see it end like that. Anyway if there is anyone in the R.I area interested in looking for a project or parts car let me know I can take you through the yard. THERE ARE NO MORE CHARGERS OR HEMIS.
There are a few 65 barracudas,early 60's darts,valaints,coronets,Chrysler 300's a lot of cars have 440 motors. if anyone in the R.I area is interested let me know I will meet you there. All appointments go through me.

Count me in. Next weekend [oct 8-9] works for me. Living in Marlboro, Ma, so quick blast down 495, etc. Let me know if this is possible.

Hi folks I am new to this site I joined because I found a complete 1967 dodge dart gt convertible in my friends salvage yard he has been in business for over 50 years but it is time to call it quits. there are a lot of mopars left in the yard in fact we crushed a 1963 dodge that was complete it had the push button transmission on the dash ,it broke my heart to see it end like that. Anyway if there is anyone in the R.I area interested in looking for a project or parts car let me know I can take you through the yard. THERE ARE NO MORE CHARGERS OR HEMIS.
There are a few 65 barracudas,early 60's darts,valaints,coronets,Chrysler 300's a lot of cars have 440 motors. if anyone in the R.I area is interested let me know I will meet you there. All appointments go through me.
How about a 65 or 66 belvedere or satellite?

-
Back