clutch safety switch

-

moparstuff

A- body norway
Reaction score
Hello
I need help to find the correct place where this clutch safety switch is monuted on a 72 duster 340 4 speed.
Some photos.

of the switch smarty ***. he has the switch just don't know where it goes. Post a pic of the switch so we know what he is trying to do.

Nothing smart *** intended. The guy's from Norway and has a legit question and obviously is needing some help. Here's one that may help you...

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 242
It's a spring loaded lever switch that is mounted on the clutch pedal so when you push it in the lever moves down and bam! The contacts touch and completes the circuit. I was going to use a starter button mounted to a bracket of some kind until I decided to try to fix my broken switch. Needless to say, I fixed it. I wish I could take a picture of the assembly but there is an enormous drift in front of my garage door....

But definitely get a switch though.... it's not safe to operate without it. Hence the reason they built the switch and hence the reason tech inspection won't pass you unless you have one. And it has to work properly haha.

But definitely get a switch though.... it's not safe to operate without it. Hence the reason they built the switch and hence the reason tech inspection won't pass you unless you have one. And it has to work properly haha.

?????????????????

-
Back