Code for 69 Barracuda Hood Scoop?

-

Hyper_pak

Old School Chrysler Fan
Reaction score
Could one of you code guys tell me the fender tag codes for the 69 Hood Scoops and what would be the code for the "Cuda" call outs on the fenders?

Thanks
Resized_20200905_145837.jpeg

340/383/440?

front clip looks right for a Cuda’

A56 for 340
A57 for 383/440. Plus H vin or M vin.

M was referred to engine code. I agree! I passed over A13

Could one of you code guys tell me the fender tag codes for the 69 Hood Scoops and what would be the code for the "Cuda" call outs on the fenders?

ThanksView attachment 1715590576
it's a cuda package car, call outs were specific to the motor. the call outs were 'cuda 340, 'cuda 383, and the M code was 440 'cuda which had the cu. in designation on top rather than 'cuda 440.

Even more ‘ Cuda had fish emblems on the fender and tail. Grilles were black but tail is silver/Argent. Not to be confused with an A53 383 S which had no scoops and black front and Black rear with single S badge on the tail. I have one of the 272 auto FB cars built. All 383 cars got chrome valve covers and breather S or ‘Cuda. 440 ‘Cuda got painted covers.

Ok, I should have added some other info.
It's an H car, fender tag matches VIN and Rad Yoke.
It now sports a 440 and has a Mr. Norm sticker.
Has had fenderwell headers, now manifolds and inner fenders patched.
No Cuda call outs, No S markings, has the dual tip rear valance.
I don't really want to post his tag, just wanting to know more about these cars.
I see an A01 and A32. Has the E63 engine code and again, H in VIN.

Ok, I should have added some other info.
It's an H car, fender tag matches VIN and Rad Yoke.
It now sports a 440 and has a Mr. Norm sticker.
Has had fenderwell headers, now manifolds and inner fenders patched.
No Cuda call outs, No S markings, has the dual tip rear valance.
I don't really want to post his tag, just wanting to know more about these cars.
I see an A01 and A32. Has the E63 engine code and again, H in VIN.
I remember the car. It was 4 sale about 11 years ago in Az. It had a double black bumblebee stripe on the back also. At the time it had a 6 pack on it. Supposedly Mr Norm installed the 6 pack. I believe it has a Mr Norms sticker on it. There was some concern that the motor does not belong to the car as I thought the vin on the motor does not match and as you say it's an H code.

I was in contact with someone last year who had the car on ebay .

Yep same car. May have been 2006 or 2007 as I was a contractor in Iraq and it was in Az .

The same car. 440 with a aluminum 6 Pack. Has a Mr. Norm Decal.
So it's an S?

A01 is the upgraded lighting option, map, hood turn indicators, glove box lamp, Ignition switch lamp, time delay and headlamp warning etc.

A32 is an axle package.

No A5x on the fender tag is a plain Jane fish. If the Vin is BH2xH9Bxxxxxx and matches the trunk lip and radiator support then either the Fender tag is not correct or more looking is needed. Something seems strange!

The same car. 440 with a aluminum 6 Pack. Has a Mr. Norm Decal.
So it's an S?
Yep same car, I'm not sure about it being an S. Chrysler may have screwed up but I don't believe the motor is original to the car. The patch panels on the inner fenders for sure.

A01 is the upgraded lighting option, map, hood turn indicators, glove box lamp, Ignition switch lamp, time delay and headlamp warning etc.

A32 is an axle package.

No A5x on the fender tag is a plain Jane fish. If the Vin is BH2xH9Bxxxxxx and matches the trunk lip and radiator support then either the Fender tag is not correct or more looking is needed. Something seems strange!
This car has been scrutinized like I said since it was in Az.

26 END
J25, L31, M21, N85, R11, V76
A01, A32, B41, C16, C55, G33
F8, F8, D66, F8, 513 092846

Last edited:
Without seeing the car in person I would be very suspicious!

-
Back