Coil over conversion for stock k member/steering

-
How much for just the struts and associated stuff? I am finding that the stock strut is a cause of LCA friction and who knows what the effect tightening down on the front strut nut, compressing the rubbers, does to the toe-in.

How much for just the struts and associated stuff? I am finding that the stock strut is a cause of LCA friction and who knows what the effect tightening down on the front strut nut, compressing the rubbers, does to the toe-in.

Absolutely it is! The biggest thing you can do to free up the motion of the arms is strut rods. I am not sure why you want to change all this stuff out and use stock strut bars. I don't know that my stuff will work with yours but if you want to pm me maybe we can figure it out.

Uses 67-72 sway bar, all chrome moly self lubricating Teflon injected heim joints, viking double adjustable coil overs, bolt on and weld on rear brace, cnc pivot shafts

[ame="[URL="http://s120.photobucket.com/user/junior636_bucket/media/2015-11-08%2013.43.47.jpg.html"]Photo by Jeremy Witteveen[/URL]"]2015-11-08 13.43.47.jpg Photo by junior636_bucket | Photobucket[/ame]

Hi, I was wondering if you have any of these kits left. If so will it work on a 63 Dart. Thx

I don't, sorry. I only have a kit that works down to 64.
So it will work for a 64? 3 and 4 are the same frame rail dimension. What are you asking for the kit? Stupid question it is a complete kit.....wouldn't need anything else? Then I could pull my t-bars right out?
Thx.

Kits are available for 64-67 cars as well but you will need to ream the spindle or have switched to 73 and up spindle.

-
Back