Coil Over Identification

-

Blues65

Reaction score
Coil over Identification

I am taking a shot in the dark here but my Barracuda shares the garage with my Model A Hot Rod project. I have been trying to identify the manufacturer of the coil over shock, so I can purchase a spanner wrench. I know many of you guys have work in the automotive industry, can anyone help identify the manufacturer of the coil over’s?

Thanks

DSC02551.jpg

DSC02607.jpg

I thought those spanner wrenches were pretty much universal. Maybe two or three different ones? Have you checked with Speedway Motors?

Neat looking cars.

I would check with the local Yamaha shop. Looks about the same size as the adjustable coil over on my Raptor 700R.

On a side note. When I did the exhause on my 65 about 6 years ago I made 2 cut outs for the tips. I thought I was the only one with that way cool idea. Guess not. Your looks exactlly like mine sweet

Thanks Cuda 64
I think I found the Coil Over manufacture and a spanner wrench that should work.

Coil overs = TCI All American
Coil-Over Spanner Wrench = AFCO # 20110

Adjustable design fits any brand coil-over nut. Spanner features rubber grip for easy use. Makes Adjusting coil-overs easy & hassle free.

f4fd_1.jpg

921-20110.jpg

I would check with the local Yamaha shop. Looks about the same size as the adjustable coil over on my Raptor 700R.

On a side note. When I did the exhause on my 65 about 6 years ago I made 2 cut outs for the tips. I thought I was the only one with that way cool idea. Guess not. Your looks exactlly like mine sweet

It’s likely we had the same idea at the same time – I originally wanted two resonators but as I’m sure you know, there is barely enough room for exhaust pipe. :-D

-
Back