Cold in North Dakota?

-

SpikeWills69

Live Free or Die
Reaction score
Haven't been on FABO much, traveling and now in North Dakota for a few weeks. Man oh man, low of 25 tonight? Is this place the frozen tundra? First night here went to Culver's for a butter burger and ice cream and there was a cruise-in in progress. Unfortunately it was cold and rainy and the few "good" cars went home early.

You can keep all that up north, it has finally began to get decent temps here. I think we will still have some low 90* this week but that is far better than the 110*+.

Cold sucks for me, that's why i left the DC area 25 years ago. Florida for 17 yrs, Va. for 5 yrs, it sucked too, SC for almost 2 years, kinda a happy medium. Always told the wife i needed to live in the heat to prepare for my final resting place.............lol.

Come on where's the love. 25 that's still summer weather wait until January then you can complain about the cold.....lol

Take 25* over 110* any day. Leaving for Phoenix on the 8th or 9th, dreading it. Can't wait for the frosty mornings here in Eastern Washington. Bring on the cold.....

"feels like -40" wind chill brr. Should clear out some riff raff this week! Should be alot of Oil patch jobs opening up!!

Attachments

• 68615_10200263253813762_19547208_n.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 140
"feels like -40" wind chill brr. Should clear out some riff raff this week! Should be alot of Oil patch jobs opening up!!

I would be some of that riff raff, LOL. It was 78F here in NC today. Man I wish I had a drivable Abody, it sure would have been burning gas today.

At least you guys don't salt the roads like NY, right?

-
Back