Status
Not open for further replies.

MoparBrit

HillingdonDart
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Having a bit of a clear out and thought I'd offer this great book here. The book is a colour history of the Dart and Duster musclecars. Full of info and large photos of Darts and Dusters. Lots of info for the restorer and great pics showing detail shots. Has factory ad pictures in too. Really a nice book. Book is soft cover, at a guess I'd say it is 8" x 11", in great shape with just some slight cover corner creasing. Interior is clean and fresh. Like new really as I take care of my things. Sadly no longer have the Dart anymore and doubtful I'll be able to get another so offering the book here for someone else to enjoy.

Only asking $15 for it. Ship within the US would be $4 media mail.

Accept PayPal.

Hmm, what else, think that covers it. First come first served on it as they say. Hope the photo works. Taken this AM and have put a paper with name and date on it so you can see it is the actual book and my photo. PM if you would like it as don't get onto the board a lot anymore.
Cheers

DSCF3188.jpg

Sold to partmopar. Thanks

Shipping 5/6/10 media mail label number 420761489102150134711162796547

Cheers,
Virg

I also have one of these books in excellent shape if any one else was interested in one. I will sell for the same price as above. I have a few other books for sale also that i will start a new post for asap. Sorry to hijack but i see the book has already sold so i hope this is ok. Thanks

Moparbrit here.

Received an email about buying the book that 74 Dart' put on my old thread. I've copied my reply and suggestion to the sender below for any others who might be interested. Please note. MY BOOK HAS SOLD LONG AGO AND DELIVERED.

To 74 DART' no problem posting on my sale post, but would suggest that you might want to post your own for sale thread. Not only would you have more chance of selling your items as many will see the SOLD post on this thread and not bother reading yours, but also any email contact is more likely to come to you correctly instead of me. I'd also suggest that you snap pictures of any items you'd like to sell with a label in the picture showing your user name and the date so people can see you actually have the item and what it looks like. Hope that helps and best of luck with your sale.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply on the book. Your private message came to me instead of the chap who decided to list his on the same thread instead of starting a new one. Don't know him at all and my book, as listed in the post, has sold and already delivered to the purchaser long since.

You'll need to pop back to the listing and go to the post that they put on and PM them to find out more details etc. and then decide if the deal looks good to you or not. As I said, don't know anything about it, but if it were me I'd ask for verified picture of whatever I was interested in etc.

Thanks for your contact and good luck with whatever you decide to do.

Cheers

Thanks MoparBrit, i planned to start a new post about some books i have to sell just haven't had time to take pictures yet. I recived a P.M. about the book. Thanks again for your help. J.R.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back