Color questions

-

SpaceDemon

"Wanna toothpick?"
Reaction score
Can someone help me ID this color for me? It's from a 74 space duster, and I want to continue with getting some more interior parts (headliner, and door panels) It's hard though with so many shades of light, tan or beige and what not... if not could someone direct me to where I can get some.
IMG_20180805_190716745.jpg

Try Legendary Interiors. On their website you can request free samples of vinyl for comparing to original before you order and this will help you determine correct color needed.

Legendary Auto Interiors Sample Request
Go to this link and register. Then pick out all the sample pieces you want and they will send you a 1" square piece of vinyl, headliner, carpet, etc. of every color you select in whatever grain you choose.

You should request a catalog too before requesting samples because it will tell you what colors were available by year and that would help you narrow down between only a couple of colors instead of having to compare every shade of tan.

Also, there is a color chart in the catalog of the colors, but due to printing, etc. the colors could be off a little in the catalog. So ordering samples are your best bet.

Just comparing to their catalog I have I'd say its the color "Parchment".

Hope this helped!

Try Legendary Interiors. On their website you can request free samples of vinyl for comparing to original before you order and this will help you determine correct color needed.

Legendary Auto Interiors Sample Request
Go to this link and register. Then pick out all the sample pieces you want and they will send you a 1" square piece of vinyl, headliner, carpet, etc. of every color you select in whatever grain you choose.

You should request a catalog too before requesting samples because it will tell you what colors were available by year and that would help you narrow down between only a couple of colors instead of having to compare every shade of tan.

Also, there is a color chart in the catalog of the colors, but due to printing, etc. the colors could be off a little in the catalog. So ordering samples are your best bet.

Just comparing to their catalog I have I'd say its the color "Parchment".

Hope this helped!
Thanks !

-
Back