Colorado Cruisin'

-

khuebner250

Reaction score
I'm up in Fort Collins, are there any Friday or Saturday night cruises or local hangout's. I haven't lived in FC very long, originally from Chicago. I know of no local hangout's or get togethers. I've heard of things at federal and 72nd or 95th (maybe), but thats a little far without knowing for sure. Anything in Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, Windsor, Greeley, or anywhere? I'm just looking for a car hop that is reoccuring.

Back in Chicago we had places all over Photo's, Flukey's, Skip's, even local high school kids at a McDonalds would get together(that normally led to illegal racing, which I know nothing about :thumbup: ).

Not that my car is anywhere near ready, but it would be nice to take the wife and kids.

Thanks,
Keith

Wednesday and Friday nights at the Burger King at Jewell & Kipling in Lakewood there is a scene all summer long. That is a bit far for you, but unless the weather is bad, there are cars there and very few mopars. I hope to change that.

khuebner250 said:
I'm up in Fort Collins, are there any Friday or Saturday night cruises or local hangout's. I haven't lived in FC very long, originally from Chicago. I know of no local hangout's or get togethers. I've heard of things at federal and 72nd or 95th (maybe), but thats a little far without knowing for sure. Anything in Fort Collins, Loveland, Longmont, Windsor, Greeley, or anywhere? I'm just looking for a car hop that is reoccuring.

Back in Chicago we had places all over Photo's, Flukey's, Skip's, even local high school kids at a McDonalds would get together(that normally led to illegal racing, which I know nothing about :thumbup: ).

Not that my car is anywhere near ready, but it would be nice to take the wife and kids.

Thanks,
Keith

There is a cruise night at the Sonic at 95th and Federal. http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...EDERAL+HEIGHTS&2s=CO&2z=80260-5827&panelbtn=2
and then one at a Sonic close to 72nd and Federal on Saturday nights.
http://www.mapquest.com/directions/...+72ND+AVE&2c=DENVER&2s=CO&2z=80221&panelbtn=2

Also my car club Colorado Mopar is having our annual car show on August 19th down in Arvada, at 7355 Ralston Road Arvada, CO 80002. It is a little far from Ft Collins but there should be a lot of nice Mopars out there.

I also get a magazine in the mail called The Scoop and it has listings of car cruises from all over. I'll see if you can buy one in Ft Collins or see if there are any cruises up north closer to you.

Seth

I found a couple of cruise nights closer to you, one is in Loveland and it called Cruise at Barlow's Grill. It is at 1606 W Eisenhower, it is every Friday from Memorial Day to Labor Day. The number for info is 970-667-7050, ask for Char. The next is every Saturday in Longmont, it is called Mr Lucky's Year Round Saturday Collector's Vehicle Cruise-In, it is at the Sonic at Hwy 287 and 66. The number for info for that cruise is 303-340-0557, ask for Jerry "Lucky" Staples. Hope this helps since they are a lot closer to you in Ft Collins.

-
Back