Colorado Junk Yard Thread

-
Hi Duster Man, Welcome to the club. I have a nice set of rear window moldings for your Dart. As far as Junk Yards are concerned....... I call mine the grave yard because its where I keep all the dead cars. However, all of them are organ donors. My wife calls it a gold mine and my Dad used to call it a junk yard. One mans Junk is another mans treasure. Call it what you like. PM me if you still need the moldings.

Hi Duster Man, Welcome to the club. I have a nice set of rear window moldings for your Dart. As far as Junk Yards are concerned....... I call mine the grave yard because its where I keep all the dead cars. However, all of them are organ donors. My wife calls it a gold mine and my Dad used to call it a junk yard. One mans Junk is another mans treasure. Call it what you like. PM me if you still need the moldings.

PM's sent to DarthSwinger and dstemmerman

Wayne Maddox still has his yard, but he's doing anything he can to get out of it.

I bought Amy's Scamp from him and Julius helped me tow it home, years ago.

I don't know if he's got any Darts at the moment, dstemmerman, but he did deal in A & C body stuff, primarily. Check with him on that trim.

If you don't have any luck, I know someone who parted a '72 4 door out. I can't remember if the glass is the same. If memory serves me correctly, I believe it is. If it is, I may be able to get some. I may have some clips leftover from the Scamp, too. I'll look in my junk and bring what I've got, when I get those valve covers your way.

I'm here. Still looking for a '67 left rear window. Just sometimes forget about threads.

dude, i'm sorry, spaced this out;

Unique Glass Inc
OPEN NOW
Today:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
2515 W 8th Ave, Denver, CO 80204
(303) 623-6808

talk to joe, he's the one that cut a left rear window for my valiant, give him a call.
higgs

Bringing this thread back from the dead. Moving to the Fountain / Colorado Springs area. Any good junk yards still around? My username should tell you what I'm looking for and anything for a 72 Duster.

-
Back