Colorado Ride 10/02/11

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
Just thought I'd share....

Rode with a friend I met through a KZ forum and he was all worried about breaking the speed limit. We met, rode, and he kicked my ***. Turns out he races MRA road racing, flat tracked for 8 years and still ice races in the winter and is at least ten years my senoir. Damn. I've haven't had my own *** handed to me that bad ever, lol.

Great ride and I hope you like the pictures I had a chance to take. 300 miles last Sunday. The last picture was at the watering hole where we met another guy with a KZ1000A1. Three of these in a row in a small Colorado town is a one in a million deal. Mine is the super dark maroon bike in the back of the three, bar guy's is in front, and the black one is racer dudes bike.

Attachments

• IMG_0488.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0489.jpg
    182.9 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0490.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 103
  • IMG_0492.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 144
Looks awesome! I used to live in Colorado Springs and would venture to Golden pretty often. I have been all over the U.S. and have not seen landscape and mountains like in Colorado.

I bet its getting cold up there now right?

Foot of snow in the high country and tomorrow is supposed to not get much over 50 for a high in Denver, but Sunday should be nice..... But you never know..... If you lived here, you know what I'm talking about. That mountain peak in the second pic is certainly all white now.

Yep!! You have to watch out for us ol farts out there with as much seat time as he has :thumrigh:
Wow 300 miles :cheers: You two sure found a cool old home place to take a couple pictures at.
I am so proud you are enjoying some good time making new friends and memories on your Kaw you have put back on the road and looking gerrrrrRate!
Thank you for sharing another great ride with us Joe :thumrigh:

I think he was blowing you smoke worrying about the speed limit. lol

Ax, the man was a sleeper if you know what I mean. ;) After a bit of riding we stopped at his place in the mountains and he opened his little mountain garage only to reveal 14 bikes. Yes, that 14 BIKES! Fkr completely bamboozled me. I found his reasoning during lunch.... long story, but he's had his fill of squids.

Yep!! You have to watch out for us ol farts out there with as much seat time as he has :thumrigh:
Wow 300 miles :cheers: You two sure found a cool old home place to take a couple pictures at.
I am so proud you are enjoying some good time making new friends and memories on your Kaw you have put back on the road and looking gerrrrrRate!
Thank you for sharing another great ride with us Joe :thumrigh:

Dang straight Mike! I gotta watch out for those old flat trackers..... That guy can ride circles around me although he did admit having trouble on the straights beating me now and again.... :p

Thanks for the kudos Brother!

Great pictures as usual ram. Thanks

Glad you enjoyed them OTR! All OK I hope with the missus and the superdog GSD?

Ax, the man was a sleeper if you know what I mean. ;) After a bit of riding we stopped at his place in the mountains and he opened his little mountain garage only to reveal 14 bikes. Yes, that 14 BIKES! Fkr completely bamboozled me. I found his reasoning during lunch.... long story, but he's had his fill of squids.

Dang straight Mike! I gotta watch out for tose old flat trackers..... That guy can ride circles around me although he did admit having trouble on the straights know and again.... :p

Thanks for the kudos Brother!

Glad you enjoyed them OTR! All OK I hope with the missus and the superdog GSD?

Everything is good here.

-
Back