colorado

-
Welcome! I'm from Denver proper. Glad you found the best Mopar site around.

Welcome to fabo ! Not from colorado , but that is where my dart came from. Seems to be a very good place to get cars from as far a rust goes.

Welcome to the site, I'm in Littleton. There are quite a few members from our area! I hope to meet up with you. I attend Mopars at Thunder Mountain every year.

Brock

sweet. its actualy a scamp and am workin on pics. just the one profile pic this summer i will have the car running and all and will come to as many shows i can with it. its not a show car but a cool old mopar

Welcome :cheers:

You have found the best site on the net for your Scamp. Great members here with lots of help.

Welcome to the site. Your going to love it, very helpful and informative people here. I'm not from across town or even the next town over, I'm probably right down the street or around the block from you. I live in the Arvada West High School area.

I lived in Wheat Ridge ( on 32nd), Lakewood, littleton, Cannon City, Alamosa. When I was in Wheat Ridge I had a red '68 Charger, then a Brown '72 Duster.
Welcom to the site, GREAT place and outstanding people here.

Arvada used to be my old stomping grounds...that's where my car was born....or I should say, re-born. Welcome! I live out in the corn now.

Welcome to this great site I call home.

sweet. i am glad to see so many ppl from around here. that reminds me anyone know of a good guy to get used parts from? i am runnin low on cash to do my scamp so i need headers and a posi rar for my car for free? lol if only if only. just lookin for someone with good cheap parts

I'm in Lyons Colorado, thats about 45min north west of you.

As far as good used cheap parts, I think the best places to look are craigslist, and here at forabodiesonly in the for sale section.

Not many salvage yards around here have old mopars in them. You could try Speedway auto wrecking, they have quite a few but they are pretty well picked over.

Good luck, and Welcome

Scott

-
Back