Columbus Ohio Chrysler Classic

-

unreformed66

redscamp72
Reaction score
Well, I just drug my tired, sweaty, sunburned self home from the Chrysler Classic at National Trail Speedway and I must say it was a GREAT day!! There were several hundred drag cars there, an o.k. show field, a decent swap meet and it was 95 degrees and sunny today. I scored two small pattern rallye wheels with trim rings and BF Goodrich TA's with about 90% tread for 100 bucks on the way out the gate, got the trunk mat and weatherstripping for my 72 Scamp, looked at TONS of cool stuff, and watched some really competitive drag racing. I was amazed at how many women were in the field today, it seems like more and more women are getting into the hobby and getting into it big. Bill Goldberg was there signing autographs for Mopar Collector's Guide magazine, I was surprised that he actually seemed to be a real decent guy with a brain. Not what you think of when you think "pro wrestler". And the girl with the fake boobs selling subscriptions was a sight to behold. Especially when she bent over to get me my free T-Shirt for subscribing.. lol. I took a lot of pictures (but none of Miss Plastic Endowments, the girlfriend would shoot me) today, I'll post some as soon as I get them developed. Right now it's time to hit the showers and then the sack.

-
Back