Comics

-

ramenth

Gratis persona
Reaction score
From my younger years.

First time in thirty years they've organized in alphabetical and numerical order.

Getting ready for eBay.

This is just the Marvel's. The DC's are on a smaller table. Still have three long boxes I'm keeping, so this isn't the entire collection.

image.jpeg

If you get a chance ,and have Netflix Robert, an excellent documentary about Batman comics.

What years and what titles?

Between '79-'91.

Keeping the X-Men, New Mutants, GIJoe, Excalibur, anything written by Claremont. And Simonson's run on Thor.

Other than that, Avengers, all the Spider-Man titles, Thor, Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man, all the Punisher titles. And a lot of others.

Between '79-'91.

Keeping the X-Men, New Mutants, GIJoe, Excalibur, anything written by Claremont. And Simonson's run on Thor.

Other than that, Avengers, all the Spider-Man titles, Thor, Captain America, Wolverine, Iron Man, all the Punisher titles. And a lot of others.
Any Hulk, What If?, Daredevil or Dr. Strange?
I'm mostly interested in the 79 thru about 85 Daredevil and any of the others. Also any Inhumans and Defenders. I always liked the "off" titles.

Between '79-'91.

Sounds like the same timeframe and issues I was collecting from. I sold my collection about 10 years ago and got a good price for it. You should do well.

One of the nuns in my grade school caught one of us with a "Mad Magazine". The entire class got a lecture on how that particular magazine should not be on our reading list.

mad.png

Any Hulk, What If?, Daredevil or Dr. Strange?
I'm mostly interested in the 79 thru about 85 Daredevil and any of the others. Also any Inhumans and Defenders. I always liked the "off" titles.

Got the Incredible Hulk, some Daredevil, Defenders, Dr.Strange, What if? is hit and miss, but I have some from those years. I have the Inhumans miniseries.

In my DC lot I have more off the wall stuff.

When you get them up on ebay, let me know your seller name.
There's a few holes I'd like to fill.

When you get them up on ebay, let me know your seller name.
There's a few holes I'd like to fill.

Shoot me a list in PM and I can let you know what I have and if I'm able to fill those holes. No need for eBay at that point.

Those years 79 -91 bring decent $$ for key issues as most weren't collectible at the time. Hard to find in near mint -mint. They were in the 50 cent bin
I collected since late 60s
Love the KIRBY era.
Bout time he got what was due him
Currently have 20 + long boxes ready for ebay also. Downsizing. Lol
Marvel dc. Valiant image. Pacific etc
Pm me if u need any.

-
Back