Comp pro magnum rocker question

-
I think before I bolt the v covers on I will turn over engine to see if oil flows up pushrods. I am just concerned because I am only running a stock flow oil pump. Thanks guys

What's the concern? The oil (well at least 99% of it) can't get out of the top of the pushrod because of the ball/socket at the rocker arm adjusting screw. You're not going to run out of oil pressure or anything.

What's the concern? The oil (well at least 99% of it) can't get out of the top of the pushrod because of the ball/socket at the rocker arm adjusting screw. You're not going to run out of oil pressure or anything.
I am using comp pro magnum roller rockers they do have oiling holes that go through the socket adjusting screw, but only if they are lined up properly. Thanks

O.K. , I didn't know they made them like that, Seems crazy, since the rocker arms should be sufficiently oiled thru the shafts, normally. You can probably get some screws that don't have that feature.

I am going to pull a lifter and take a picture of it and post it and try to find out if they even capable of pumping oil up the push rods. Thanks guys

This is
20160921_201121.jpg
what the lifter looks like...

Took apart lifter and flipped over top cap (picture) and from what I see there is now way oil will be pumped out the top of my lifters. Thank guys..

20160922_094002.jpg

-
Back