-
Status
Not open for further replies.

conquest

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
i have a complete 11inch brake kit basically the full cordoba brake setup with upgraded drilled and slotted rotors comes with knuckles/calipers/adapters/pads/bearings/caps all new never installed gave clse to 600 few years ago will ship for 500.00 to 48 states any questions just shoot me email thanks jasonc
001-6.jpg

What will these fit? Will these fit a 67 Barracuda? If so whats the lug pattern and is it a complete conversion? Sorry for all the questions. Looking to possibly upgrade from drums and want the best and most complete kit. Plus dont want to have to buy a new set of wheels. Thanks

What will these fit? Will these fit a 67 Barracuda? If so whats the lug pattern and is it a complete conversion? Sorry for all the questions. Looking to possibly upgrade from drums and want the best and most complete kit. Plus dont want to have to buy a new set of wheels. Thanks
these will fit a 67 with 73up upper control arms but they are the big bolt pattern u have the small , theres not much out there as upgrade options for the small bolt pattern, on my 68 dart i upgraded to big bolt up front and just used adapters for the rears

yes these will fit 67 u just need 73up upper control arms, and these are big bolt pattern yours will be small if factory , theres not many options out there for the small bolt , i converted both my 68 and 72 dart to big bolt , let me know if i can help thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back