-
Status
Not open for further replies.

yotah1

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I am selling all the glass, regulators, brackets, trim elements for a 1968 Barracuda Fastback. It is all in great shape, I've taken the mechanisms apart to clean them, re-grease them, paint them in black. The trim is in ok shape, chrome looks alright, seals are ok for their age (although I would have new seals available as extra if parts sell separately).

Hopefully I'd prefer to sell locally due to shipping headaches for such parts but I can work with the buyer if these have to go to the other side of the country (would end up being shipped by freight at extra cost for packaging / shipping).

Ask any questions, I'm willing to part out and will have to work out individual prices if so.

Located in Dearborn, Michigan.

Asking 3000$ for the entire lot (glass + hardware) or 2500$ for the glass and 500$ for the hardware.

I also have the chrome trim for the windshield and rear glass available.

I will be at Shelby Township for the swap meet in May with other stuff so I could bring it there for a buyer if needed.

01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg

Studf is still up for sale. I can separate if someone needs a specific part also

Surprised nobody needs any glass for their project car?These will be at the Shelby Township swap meet in Michigan in May, if you're local.

Front windshield has been sold. The rest is available. I can sell separately :

fastback rear window 1000$
fastback side windows 300$ / side
regulators 200$ per side

Stuff got moved to the new house but still for sale. A couple local buyers never showed up so I've got the rear fastback glass, side glass and regulators for all 4 windows available.

Trim's not available anymore. The only trim I have left is the drip rail moldings.

Rear and side glass still available. one of the regulators is pending sale. The others are available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back