[FOR SALE] Complete 1968 Cuda Fastback glass + regulators + brackets + trim

Mopar Exterior Parts For Sale

1. yotah1

yotah1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    2:20 PM
    Contact Seller
    I am selling all the glass, regulators, brackets, trim elements for a 1968 Barracuda Fastback. It is all in great shape, I've taken the mechanisms apart to clean them, re-grease them, paint them in black. The trim is in ok shape, chrome looks alright, seals are ok for their age (although I would have new seals available as extra if parts sell separately).

Hopefully I'd prefer to sell locally due to shipping headaches for such parts but I can work with the buyer if these have to go to the other side of the country (would end up being shipped by freight at extra cost for packaging / shipping).

Ask any questions, I'm willing to part out and will have to work out individual prices if so.

Located in Dearborn, Michigan.

Asking 3000$ for the entire lot (glass + hardware) or 2500$ for the glass and 500$ for the hardware.

I also have the chrome trim for the windshield and rear glass available.

I will be at Shelby Township for the swap meet in May with other stuff so I could bring it there for a buyer if needed.

01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg 04.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • yotah1

yotah1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      Studf is still up for sale. I can separate if someone needs a specific part also

• yotah1

yotah1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      Surprised nobody needs any glass for their project car?These will be at the Shelby Township swap meet in Michigan in May, if you're local.

• yotah1

yotah1 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      Front windshield has been sold. The rest is available. I can sell separately :

fastback rear window 1000$
      fastback side windows 300$ / side
      regulators 200$ per side

1. This site uses cookies to help personalize content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.