-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Resto

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Hello, I am selling a 1977 360 motor that is complete from carb to pan, flywheel to fan. Currently installed in a C body. Motor is not seized up. I have never gotten around to working on it. Everything looks good. Oil looks good. Has exhaust manifolds. I have an alternator to go with it. Paired with a 904 transmission. Asking $500 plus shipping and PayPal fee (if necessary) for motor. Will take good deal for both. Thanks-Jeremy

Attachments

• 360 cu motor front.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 427
  • 360 cu motor left.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 418
  • 360 cu motor right.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 427
does it currently run ?

I honestly don't know. It should. Ran 3 years ago. Switched to a 440 from this motor in a 73 Dart Sport I used to have. Ran just fine and was at 79k miles. It turns freely just fine and is all there. Standard bore. Car it is in has no keys, and i have a truck and an a-body in front of this project. If it doesn't sell I may put in my 74 Dart. Visual inspection looks good, and I did do a real thorough look-through. Battery was taken out and battery cables cut prior to me buying the car it's in. I wish people took the time to just unfasten. I've had for 6 years total and its been sitting 3. It was put in this car not to long ago but now am selling it all to pay for the completion of my 74 Swinger resto-mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back