-
Status
Not open for further replies.

64mopar64

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Complete Engine from air cleaner & carb to transmission including all manifolds, throttle and trans linkages, brackets, & all the hard to find little parts as pictured in the first photo. The engine and trans were pulled from the car as I purchased it earlier this year. The engine was full of Marvel Mystery oil and is siezed and rusty. When the left head was removed half of the #3 exhaust valve was on the piston as shown in the second photo however there are no marks on the piston. The adjustable rocker assembly has been replaced with hydraulic rockers but solid lifters and push rods look like they may be ok. The car was stored for many years so very little history as to how it got the way it is.

I am located near Albany NY and will help load engine. Asking $800

20230419_153628 (1).jpg

20230926_195402 (1).jpg

20231009_161903.jpg

20231020_141301.jpg

FYI there is a guy in new york that needs a 67 block and a recent wanted post for a guy looking for the 67 commando air cleaner and valve covers

fireguyfire is the member

FYI there is a guy in new york that needs a 67 block and a recent wanted post for a guy looking for the 67 commando air cleaner and valve covers

fireguyfire is the member
Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the heads up. fireguyfire sent a message about the air cleaner and valve covers. I'll look for the post about the block.

Are the Cragars mounted yet?

A very rusted portion of the exhaust valve. That is exactly as it was when the head was removed but the are no marks on the piston. Very strange but I have no idea how the engine came to be in that condition.

I see the valve on the # 3 piston, there is a piece of something on the # 1 piston that I'm curious about.

If what your seeing is the outermost portion of the bore (bottom of photo) that is oil. Notice 5 & 7 have a lot of oil also. If that's not what your seeing let me know.

That isn't oil, please look closely at the picture, it is a piece of metal, plastic or something. I see the oil in cylinders 5 & 7 and it looks nothing like what is on the # 1 piston.

It's oil. Look at the oil in #7, notice a portion of it looks dark like #5 and a portion of it looks like #1.

I thought it was an object too, but it's oil. Look at the angle of the top of the oil puddle in #5, and then look in #1....same angle. I blew the pic up, and it's oil. Opticable illusion! :BangHead:

Complete Engine from air cleaner & carb to transmission including all manifolds, throttle and trans linkages, brackets, & all the hard to find little parts as pictured in the first photo. The engine and trans were pulled from the car as I purchased it earlier this year. The engine was full of Marvel Mystery oil and is siezed and rusty. When the left head was removed half of the #3 exhaust valve was on the piston as shown in the second photo however there are no marks on the piston. The adjustable rocker assembly has been replaced with hydraulic rockers but solid lifters and push rods look like they may be ok. The car was stored for many years so very little history as to how it got the way it is.

I am located near Albany NY and will help load engine. Asking $800

View attachment 1716157333

View attachment 1716157342

View attachment 1716157343

View attachment 1716157345
Do you have the throttle assembly bracket that is on the firewall ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back