Complete '70 Plymouth Duster 318 A/C Texas car

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It's great to be back in the Mopar community :)

I have a few Mopars for sale. The first one up is a complete 1970 Plymouth Duster 318 A/C car. It's all-original from what I can tell, it's been off the road since 1980. The paint is still the original coat, all the factory stickers in the door jambs are still untouched. The car comes with a new grille and new front & rear bumpers. I really don't need to talk the car up, I know you guys know your Dusters!

I have over 80 detailed pics of the car if anyone has any specific questions. I'll add more pictures as they upload to my photobucket.

I'm asking $2,300 for the car locally, but please feel free to make an offer! I'm located in East Texas.

chevyscars002.jpg

chevyscars001.jpg

chevyscars019.jpg

chevyscars027.jpg

chevyscars029.jpg

chevyscars043.jpg

oops, my first pics got messed up so here they are again. I was wondering why the lack of interest so far lol.

chevyscars002.jpg

chevyscars001.jpg

chevyscars019.jpg

chevyscars026.jpg

chevyscars029-1.jpg

chevyscars038.jpg

chevyscars043-1.jpg

chevyscars076.jpg

You asked...$2300 is a bit far fetched for that, sorry. A buddy just sold one here -- original AZ car, zero rust, needed paint, great bumpers, grille, etc...no body damage. 318/auto, no a/c -- was asking $1500 and settled for $1300.

I have 10 pounds of interest in a 5 pound bag... I just lack the means to do anything about it. I have a 340 i'd love to put in it.

You asked...$2300 is a bit far fetched for that, sorry. A buddy just sold one here -- original AZ car, zero rust, needed paint, great bumpers, grille, etc...no body damage. 318/auto, no a/c -- was asking $1500 and settled for $1300.

I agree with this. I picked up this AZ rust free car, 318, manual 3 spd on the floor, 3.55 sg 8 3/4... $1300
DusterWAZ.jpg

So IMHO, $2300 is a bit on the high side. If that car was parked in upstate NY or some other area that rust was an issue, then the asking price might be OK, not in your or my locale.

I haven't had any PM's with offers yet, so hit me up with one and take this car off my hands! :)

Okay so I know the interest in cars 73 and beyond really isn't there, but I picked up my 73 Dart Sport 318/904 in Oklahoma City rust free w/extra parts and drove it home for $1350, so yeah you're probably just a bit on the high side...although I would like to have a 70 Duster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back