[WANTED] Complete 8 3/4 rearend

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an A body 8 3/4 with new LBP axles, brakes and 742 open case for $1000. Also have an early B body rear with sure grip for $800

Last edited:
I have several in Florida if that helps shoot me a pm with your phone number

may be best for him to find a center setion and look for a housing axles and backing plates, shipping complete would be expensive, drums and brake hardware he can get local and reuse his emergency brake cables

I have a complete original A-body 8-3/4 with leaf springs and 741 center with 3.91 sure grip.....original untouched.....but I am in PA

Thanks. I imagine that the shipping would be kinda costly. Could you please send some pictures. I am in Nevada.

Thank you bb66cuda, I appricate the offer. A gentleman had pm me that is in So Cal. Waiting on pictures. There are awesome people on this site. Wish I knew about it years ago.

I have a A body 8 3/4, small bolt pattern axles drilled to big bolt patter, 741 case, sure grip, 3:91 gears for $1100 obo..I'm in SoCal, can meet you in Barstow if that works for you? Forgot to mention that the shock mounting plates are included as well

I have a A body 8 3/4, small bolt pattern axles drilled to big bolt patter, 741 case, sure grip, 3:91 gears for $1100 obo..I'm in SoCal, can meet you in Barstow if that works for you? Forgot to mention that the shock mounting plates are included as well
I have the 4 speed Trans and bellhousing we can make one load trip LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back