Status
Not open for further replies.

bargeahead

Wishicouldre member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Have 8.75 3.23 SG ( 741 ) SBP w/10" skirted drums ( new brake shoes ) and shock plates. Will need two studs and U-bolts.........( plus possible driveshaft shortening ). Bought from FABO member for my '65 Dart but have to clear out garage for new business venture. $900......local pick up in Urbana, IL 61802.

PM to exchange e-mail/phone #s.

Still have and need garage space more than ever. Complete set-up, 10" skirted drums, SBP, shock plates, and will throw in an extra center section ( 3.23 open that may need some work ) $650 , come and pick up in Urbana, Il 61802. PM for contact info.

Best of holidays to all.

Still have and need garage space more than ever. Complete set-up, 10" skirted drums, SBP, shock plates, and will throw in an extra center section ( 3.23 open that may need some work ) $650 , come and pick up in Urbana, Il 61802. PM for contact info.

Best of holidays to all.

$575.00............got more stuff that needs to go where this is taking up space. PM

$575.00............got more stuff that needs to go where this is taking up space. PM

The only reason I can't offer to ship is my back and shoulder are messed up and my friends also have problems re jacking around heavy weights. This is the reported rebuilt set-up bought from HAUK67 last year for a good deal more and it was worth it; just that priorities have change and really need the garage space and have added extras to what I orginally bought.

PLZ read entire post and PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back