Not open for further replies.

woody30

woody30
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a complete dash set up for a 68 Barracuda. Everything is here except the ash tray and I probably have one of those around somewhere. Metal frame, top and bottom pads in nice shape, gauge cluster and bezel (uncut and unbroken) , thumbwheel radio, glove box and door, defroster vents, heater controls, complete wiring harness, you mane it, it's here. $500 plus shipping from Walton NY 13856. Would really like to sell as a whole but if it doesn't sell that way I'll piece it out.

Last chance to buy as a whole unit. Will start splitting it up after this weekend.

I'll give it through this weekend and if it doesn't sell I'll split it up.

Parting out now. Dash pads have been sold. 62Furious I will PM you about the dash wiring. It's all good, not cut.

Would you be interested in selling the original wiper and headlight knobs along with the original cigarette lighter. ship to 32764

Tx

I'm interested in the cigarette lighter shipped to 32764

PM Sent

PM sent- no response ?

Dash frame, defroster vents, instrument bezel with gauges, wiring harness and temperature controls are left.

How much all the wiring and switchs

BTW I also need a rear view mirror sun visors complete armrests and drivers side mirror

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back