Complete early A Valiant

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've sent PM's out to those that have inquired on parts but i'm sure i missed someone. Tell me what you need. A lot of stuff on this car.
Small Block

rear bumper/spears/tail lights/deck trim/trunk emblems.

I'm interested in all of that.

let me know.

btw looking forward to putting my new tail lights on when they get here, thanks again.

Hey Wild and Crazy
Your MO got here today and your tailites went out today. I sent it the cheapest way known to mankind. They said to allow a week as they would probably go by camel seein how were partnering with Iraq.
Small Block

Here's you pics Mike of the heatre bezel.
Small Block

Attachments

• Htr bezel 001.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 186
  • Htr bezel 002.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 193
Hey Wild and Crazy
Your MO got here today and your tailites went out today. I sent it the cheapest way known to mankind. They said to allow a week as they would probably go by camel seein how were partnering with Iraq.
Small Block

cool cause I'm in no hurry...never am, what about the parts I'm interested in on this thread?

Hey Guy. I do have a rear bumper and the tailites are still available. Let me know if interested. I think there are pics of them on here.
Small Block

Hello, I need the back seat support the x brace, also need all the heater clips that hold the control cables to heater box how much ship to 08527 thanks Ray

I didn't ever hear what price for the plastic plate/bezel around the headlight switch (see post # 42) and also I need the complete spare tire bolt down (bolt, big wing nut, small wing nut, metal dish) Thanks, David

If 70dartmike decides he doesn't want the c-pillar trim, i'm interested, or mike if you want to get rid of your old ones now that you have nice new ones i may be interested in your old ones.

Also anyone in the central FL area, i'm looking for a push button 904 for a slant 6 (225).

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back