Not open for further replies.

jmwuva05

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
$300 + shipping. I have a complete electric power assist steering colum I am looking to sale as I went with a Bergman power steering unit on my car. The previous owner had a 440 in the car and installed this for space savings. There are similar kits offered now by flaming river, sst, and epas. This one has a koyo brand motor and metal control box. It has a potentiometer that adjusts how much assist is applied and I believe there is a gps speed unit on it (see picture) the previous owner had a toggle switch attached to the incoming power wire by which it could be disabled if not desired. I am including the following parts: a flaming river ujoint for attachment to the steering box, the lower shaft, the firewall plate with bearing welded on, the motor and control unit which sit under the dash, an automatic brake pedal bracket which has been modified to clear the motor body, and all the upper colum parts including ignition/turn signal/horn/bezels (the bezels are rough). If someone didn't want the upper column electronics I would reduce the price accordingly and sale these sperately. Also in the pictures as a grant steering wheel which I could throw in if someone wanted. The box is 40 lbs 30x12x17.5 inches. I have the lower column unattached from the upper and the upper electric controls and bezels removed to make the box shorter.

20210914_184346.jpg

20210914_184354.jpg

20210915_200003.jpg

20210915_195958.jpg

Last edited:
any pics of how that was installed? with the motor that low on the column there might be interference issues with a stock column support or gas peddle.
thanks

any pics of how that was installed? with the motor that low on the column there might be interference issues with a stock column support or gas peddle.
thanks
I will look I had one before I uninstalled it but got to sort through photos. It didn't interfere with the brake or the gas pedal in and automatic car as the motor was tilted up about 3 o'clock. The radius cut out of the automatic brake pedal bracket was a shallow radius with maybe 1/2-3/4 inches in the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back