-
Status
Not open for further replies.

powerwagonpaul

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
have the complete heater box with core, fan and motor, all the control cables, switches, dash controls, and any wiring that unplugs (wont cut any wires) and vents. basicaly everything but the ducts. out of a 66 dart, should fit other early a bodies. $150 plus shipping from las vegas.

Attachments

• franks elkie 011.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 187
  • franks elkie 012.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 211
  • franks elkie 014.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 217
What condition is this in? Looking for a real nice one for another member here, needs to be good. Or what condition is the front cover that shows under the dash, is the vent door hinge still attached? Thanks

What condition is this in? Looking for a real nice one for another member here, needs to be good. Or what condition is the front cover that shows under the dash, is the vent door hinge still attached? Thanks
did you see the pics above? looks to be in real fine shape.:thumrigh:
i will give it a real thorough look over this weekend

I am looking for a complete setup for a 67 barracuda with air, would this work for me?

i pulled this out for someone. he must have lost interest as i havnt heard from him. heres what i have. the front section of the box is in fine shape, no cracks or blemishes, the door is still atached and works good. asking $35 for it. the core was rebuilt recently, has tag from rad shop on it. $20 the blower motor is complete $35 with switch $25 without. $15 for the switch, and $20 for the controls with cables. all prices are plus shipping from las vegas

Attachments

• dart heater 001.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 181
  • dart heater 002.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 162
  • dart heater 007.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 168
  • dart heater 009.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 168
  • dart heater 012.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 186
Status