.........computer...........

-

oldkimmer

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
...........My computer cratered a couple weeks ago, so im on a borrowed 1, so i need 2 buy 1....lap top......any recommendations out there.......thanks....kim.........

Mac... About a month to adjust, all kinds of programs/software and whatever else, never a problem, software, hardware, or otherwise. Three years later and still runs like a stud. Added a 500 GB harddrive and upgraded the RAM, cheaped out when I bought it, and everything is cool. My wife has a Macbook as well and is on 4 years with no problems. Went to a 500 GB harddrive in hers as well, otherwise haven't touched it.

The expandability isn't as great as with a PC, but it just works. Flame on...

I only sell Dell. Not because they are so much better than the rest but their tech support and warranty service is a hell of a lot better. Try and get HP to come to your home or place of business and replace a motherboard in a laptop. CAN'T!!! Send it in, wait 5 to 7 days (or more), get it back, it doesn't work, go thru it all again.... Dell usually gets there within 1 day unless the parts are on back order then its 2 days.

Hi this is Mathew Iwould suggest your going for a Dell Inspiron and the best thing about thi sprodduct is the Dell cs team are available 24x7 for service and sales support also based on the tech support option you choose you can get the service guys wwithin that time frame at your doorstep and not hae to worry about it affecting your business.You can aklso configure the system to your needs and specifications.

-
Back