Confirmation on wiper switch and misc.

-
One thing that might bite you if you don't already know, is that the wiper motor grounds through the switch to the dash metal.
If the switch isn't mounted or otherwise grounded it won't work when you try the new switch.

Just saved you a "WTH?" moment. :D

Thank you again Beast, probably would have been too anxious to mount it before I plugged it in and tried it. Since my dash is out it was a perfect time to add another ground to chassi on the back of the bezel. Now just to figure out why I don't have dash lights... I'm wondering if it's cause I have the body and tail light harnesses disconnected?

Thank you again Beast, probably would have been too anxious to mount it before I plugged it in and tried it. Since my dash is out it was a perfect time to add another ground to chassi on the back of the bezel. Now just to figure out why I don't have dash lights... I'm wondering if it's cause I have the body and tail light harnesses disconnected?

It happened to me just like that, so I knew. :D

If I knew what was disconnected I could probably tell you on the harness part and your lights.

-
Back