Congrats 340butterduster

-

OneOfMany

Reaction score
Way to go Giles.. looks like you made the big time. Saw your beautiful 71 Duster in the Readers Rides of this issue of Mopar Muscle.. still looking great!

Grant

Thanks Grant,

I got a heads up from another member also. Although I haven't got a copy of it myself, the September issue is not out here yet.

I can't wait...:-\"... It going to be great to see it in my own copy..:read2:

All the best.

Better go get some frames and two magazines. This way you can frame both sides of the page!

Not here yet eather. Congrat's 340butterduster.:cheers:

Might need three then, One for the coffee table and one for the car.
That would be 4 .:-D

Wow i didnt know that was you. I read the article on that car and thought it was nice but i had no idea someone here owned it. Congrats you should be proud. Justin

Wow i didnt know that was you. I read the article on that car and thought it was nice but i had no idea someone here owned it. Congrats you should be proud. Justin

There's tons of great rides on this forum, I was one of the fortunate ones to make it to print. (If only I could win the lottery...).

Thanks for the kind words.
Giles

Giles,

Big Congrats to you. I consider that "hitting the lottery" in Mopar terms. 8)

Finally I got my copy (ok, a few copies), thanks to all for the kind words. Somehow the picture in the magazine, looks better then the pic I submitted, maybe it's just from the glossy finish of the page. I love it.

Later.
Giles

congrats thats cool i just went out to look at the mag. at the store it looks awesome in there

Hey Giles,

Matthew here from Markham....Havent gotten my hands on this month's issue but congrats man.

Matthew

congrats thats cool i just went out to look at the mag. at the store it looks awesome in there

Thanks Ryan, I can't wait to see your "Wedge" car completed, it's coming along nicely. I've been following your progress.

All the best.
Giles

Hey Giles,

Matthew here from Markham....Havent gotten my hands on this month's issue but congrats man.

Matthew

Thanks Matt. Let me know how things are going with your project, and don't forget, the invite is still open for Moparfest.

Later.

Thanks Jack, ya rub it in, I just got done looking at J-G's pics. from the Nats.
Weather looked great and the cars.....

It'll be better next year.

Giles

Giles car looks bitchin' now that's aride to be proud of. Got my monthly mag in the mail(christmas gift from the wife) congrats on making the publication! I made the Atlantic Nats and spent the afternoon and part of the evening with Jack and the boys was a great time, just wish I was better able to get around to enjoy it. Maybe you will be able to make it next year. The line up to see Chip Foose was way to long so that didn't happen! But all else was good!

Giles car looks bitchin' now that's aride to be proud of. Got my monthly mag in the mail(christmas gift from the wife) congrats on making the publication! I made the Atlantic Nats and spent the afternoon and part of the evening with Jack and the boys was a great time, just wish I was better able to get around to enjoy it. Maybe you will be able to make it next year. The line up to see Chip Foose was way to long so that didn't happen! But all else was good!

Good stuff Marvin, glad to hear you made it, I wish I could've made it.
It just makes things worst, when you see some pics (from Leblanc), and you see all the nice cars and the weather.
Glad to hear you had a great time with the guys also, (they don't seem to be too hard to get along with, lol).

Thanks for the kind words.
All the best,

Giles

-
Back