-

AdamR

Big Member
Reaction score
Your on the cover of Mopar Muscle this month ! :cheers:

brett_cover.jpg

:thumbup: :wav: :notworth: :prayer: :notworth: :prayer: :supz: :hello1:

Congratulations Brett! Looks damn good!

The only way my car will make front page news is if I use it as a getaway car.... :tongue:

Congratulations Brett! :thumleft:

John they could always use your car as a bad example! :geek:

Way to go. SOme day my 65 might make the pages, or the CHarger, or the TA, or the Roadruner........

EvilScamp said:
John they could always use your car as a bad example! :geek:

Gang rape!:sad5:
ARRRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Thanks! I'm about ready to piss myself waiting. LOL I talked to Randy Bolig today and he is sending me some copies and hopefully a Mopar Muscle front liscense plate so I can use it when I show the car. I think it's really cool they are giving me credit for doing my own photo shoot. I had a blast doing it and learned a lot from Randy's advice on what to do.

TC67Cuda, you need to get some pics of that car to Randy and if you ever sell it call me first!

Congrats Brett ! Thats one fine looking Cuda and it looks real good on the cover. I should be getting my issue any day. :thumrigh: Ron

Congrads Brett, It's about time you got your Props :thumleft:
That's one SWEEEEEET Cuda. Now that they know about "A Bodies Only" maybe we'll see a few more of the nice cars I see from this forum featured.

Tony, John is heart broken but if you hit that Donate button he'll forgive :mrgreen: you.

-
Back