Congrats Josh King

-

holmes

Reaction score
Cover and nice article in Mopar Collectors Guide!

Attachments

• DSCN0316.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 262
  • DSCN0318.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 266
Not a dumb question but yes he is a member here and he has taken over the Monster Mopar events.

If and when you guy's ever meet him,He is one hell of a good guy!!! He will talk as long as you want to talk about mopar's,That's a 8 second Duster and it is STREET legal.Met him at the Indy swap meet and he knew me from this site!!!!! Because of the questions I sent him about the monster mopar weekend at Indy last fall.He has BIG plans for a mopar race series and when asked about it he just get's a big **** eating grin on his face.He has some pretty big plans for the mopar world and he is one super nice guy to talk to.--Steve

If and when you guy's ever meet him,He is one hell of a good guy!!! He will talk as long as you want to talk about mopar's,That's a 8 second Duster and it is STREET legal.Met him at the Indy swap meet and he knew me from this site!!!!! Because of the questions I sent him about the monster mopar weekend at Indy last fall.He has BIG plans for a mopar race series and when asked about it he just get's a big **** eating grin on his face.He has some pretty big plans for the mopar world and he is one super nice guy to talk to.--Steve

x2 on Josh ... he's one of my FaceBook friends as well and seems to be earning a very good reputation as a mover and shaker. I think he's going to do great things for the hobby.

8 Seconds....:shock:

What's his handle here?

-
Back