Congrats Team Canada..

-
Bruins are kickin' butt! A high school buddy from Heath Mass and I, from Colrain, used to run up to Montreal wearing our Boston jerseys. We were mostly bar hoping and enjoying the pretty girls tellin' us off in French but the away games were a great time too...... We drove my '65 Dart procured for $250 straight up 7 (mostly to avoid the state trooper barracks in Shelburne Falls). I think that car had one good inspection sticker in 6 years! But I digress, thanks for reminding me.

The world Juniors is great hockey i look forward to it every year that said Canada vs USA and The Gold Medal game aginst Czechia was some great hockey , any one of those three teams could of won .

Bruins are kickin' butt! A high school buddy from Heath Mass and I, from Colrain, used to run up to Montreal wearing our Boston jerseys. We were mostly bar hoping and enjoying the pretty girls tellin' us off in French but the away games were a great time too...... We drove my '65 Dart procured for $250 straight up 7 (mostly to avoid the state trooper barracks in Shelburne Falls). I think that car had one good inspection sticker in 6 years! But I digress, thanks for reminding me.

Yes,Western,ma have family out in North Adams love the Berkshires get out there a few times a year!!!

Congratz Canada !
I play pickup with a few Jrs kids when they are back in town for Holidays or summer break. Mad skills and fast ! Get 3 or more on the same team and its an *** whoopin …lol

-
Back