Connecticut/ Mass/ area members

-

fanofpetty

Reaction score
Is anyone one here going to the Mopars in Motion show tomorrow in Colchester CT tomorrow ( Aug 19) at Toriano chrysler dodge ?? It should be a great day and this show usally draws some really nice mopoars.

hi. i am looking to get a bunch of ct people to do the car shows this year. i have a 74 swinger with a slant six. let me know what ya think. have a good easter, mike

hi. i am looking to get a bunch of ct people to do the car shows this year. i have a 74 swinger with a slant six. let me know what ya think. have a good easter, mike
Hi Mike, where are you planning a get togeather? Are you by chance a member of Mopars in Motion?

Is anyone one here going to the Mopars in Motion show tomorrow in Colchester CT tomorrow ( Aug 19) at Toriano chrysler dodge ?? It should be a great day and this show usally draws some really nice mopoars.

I missed it last year but I'll be there this year also the Saybrook dealer as well !

I usally do go to the old saybrook show, but last year I missed it as I went to a Yankees game that day, but I should be able to get back there this year.

-
Back