control arm help??

-

Ryan426_

Reaction score
on this item the bushing that goes in it.. when taking it apart to put bushing in does it need to be measured and lined up,,then put in the exact way it is now or does that not matter, b/c i talked to a guy that does those suspensions he said it needs to be in the exact spot it is now he said he could do it for $90 i just think the guy is yanking me for the cash thanks

Not sure what your "guy" is talking about. Just R&R the bushing. There's no special measurement or line-up. The toughest part of the job is removing the old bushing - unless you have a handy-dandy tool for it. $90?

Ryan - Pm Me! I have the Special Tools and the Press to get the Job Done. I'm Palm Bay exit 173 off 95. No Charge ! Though I work better when I persuaded by a six pack of beer :toothy10:

It amazes me how people try to rip people off. They will get their due some day. Forums like this help us to find decent folks who care and don't make $$$$$$$ their only priority in life. Hang in there and stay alert.

if you are in the Tampa area pm me and i will help you out too. i do this stuff everyday. if it's a mopar i like working on them. if it's a Chevy/Ford it will cost $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Don
[email protected]

-
Back