Convertible Only - Early A Rear Seat Cushion/Seat Back

-

65 Dartman

1 of None 65 Dart Sedan Delivery
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Got an extra rear seat cushion and seat back out of a 65 Dart GT convertible. Wondering if there was any interest in them? If so, I'll list them for sale.

Depending on condition, I am in need of at least the seat back for my 64 valiant. The one I have needs some work before recovering as it has some rust damage. Let me know, thanks.

I might be interested in the seat bottom for my wife's dart . that way with both of us you can sell the complete seat. I don't need the seat covers or foam covering just the steel frame . got pictures?
thanks

Depending on condition, I am in need of at least the seat back for my 64 valiant. The one I have needs some work before recovering as it has some rust damage. Let me know, thanks.

I might be interested in the seat bottom for my wife's dart . that way with both of us you can sell the complete seat. I don't need the seat covers or foam covering just the steel frame . got pictures?
thanks

Looks like there is some interest in the rear seats. I'll get some pics and send them to each of you guys.

The 65 Dart convertible rear seat back is sold with a pending sale on the seat cushion.

-
Back