Convertible Top Restoration. Need a good shop in SOCAL area.

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
Hey SoCal guys!!!!!!!! I'm looking for a shop in the area that does custom/classic car restoration of convertible tops. I'm looking for someone that does impecable work. I have a canvas top on order for my 66 Signet Valiant. I just need the top installed. The frame will already be blasted and painted with black epoxy.

Thanks for any help.

I know of a shop in Bloomington,Ca. that does street rods & customs and is Pricey but very good I can get is number tomorrow if you want

anybody know a place?

Eric Thorson is really top notch but he's not going to be cheap. http://www.thorsencustom.com/ And he's in Agoura. Not too far from you. He does a lot of Steve Strope's Pure Vision stuff. Tell him Steve from Justice Brothers sent you.

I'd think there would be someone good in the Ventura/Oxnard area closer to you. I'm just not that up on that area.

There's Jessie's Upholstery Saticoy: 11019 Jacinto Way, Ventura - (805) 647-4580 I just drive by there sometimes. But I have no direct references to their work.

Eric Thorson is really top notch but he's not going to be cheap. http://www.thorsencustom.com/ And he's in Agoura. Not too far from you. He does a lot of Steve Strope's Pure Vision stuff. Tell him Steve from Justice Brothers sent you.

I'd think there would be someone good in the Ventura/Oxnard area closer to you. I'm just not that up on that area.

There's Jessie's Upholstery Saticoy: 11019 Jacinto Way, Ventura - (805) 647-4580 I just drive by there sometimes. But I have no direct references to their work.

Thanks Steve. That really helps. If the guy does work for Pure Vision then thats the guy I want to talk to. I'm doing a Canvas top and would like to have it matched to the color of my car. Or at least something that will go well with the color combo.

Just talked to Eric. Very pleasant guy. Looks like I just need to bring in a paint sample and he can get it matched. Price is not too too bad either considering the type of work he does. Thanks alot Steve.

Now I just need to bust my *** to get the car done before the Fling. You guys bumped it up a week this year.

-
Back