Convertible Trim Stick 67-9 A body

-

2fine69s

69 340-6pak Rag Top
Reaction score
Hey guys,
After several pulls and restaples of my vert top, my interior guy has broke a piece off of the trim stick that the top is stapled to. It bolts in on the passenger side and has a soft block attached to it so the top can be stapled down. I have not been able to find any repo's, if you guys know of one please drop me a line. I'll even take a nice oem one if anyone has one. Any help would be appreciated. I posted this ad in Wanted also for more coverage. Heres a pic.
Martin

IMG_1478.JPG

If you cannot turn one up you may be able to use one off of a Sebring. I think you can form it to fit what you need

Great info Topls. Know anyone who has tried it?
Martin
No but I do have some of the trim sticks for a Sebring at work so I will bring them home and see if it is possible to make work on my barracuda.

I'll check the convertible parts car today when I'm out there, I'm sure I can come up with one for you if you still need it!

Guys you all are first class folks and I very much appreciate your efforts. All of you please keep me informed. I need all the help I can get.
No but I do have some of the trim sticks for a Sebring at work so I will bring them home and see if it is possible to make work on my barracuda.

I'll check the convertible parts car today when I'm out there, I'm sure I can come up with one for you if you still need it!

I have a set if you still need it. pm me

I have it as well, just looked it over and will take it offf and take it home in case you need it!

-
Back