Status
Not open for further replies.

a34

The Etowah Flash
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Beautiful car guy house for sale in Acworth, Ga. Yes, your wife will love it too. Approx. 2600 sq ft. Home is 3 bedroom, 2 bath, with additional home office and kids playroom. Raised ranch with 3 car parking in basement side entry garage. Fenced in big backyard for kids to play in, complete with large childrens playhouse. Close to schools and shopping. Sits on 1+ acre with creek on perimeter in very quiet neighborhood. Now for the important part, 900 square foot detached garage, double doors with attic storage. Has concrete parking pad beside garage. Garage has a/c and gas heat. 200 amp service wired to house. Large air compressor in attached storage room. Additional storage area outside behind building. Exterior lighting on building. This is a great deal on a great house. You won't find better in metro Atlanta for the price. $250,000. Email for more info r_gann at bellsouth dot net, or call Randy between 10am-9pm at 404-643-5755.

Randy, I get emails from this site once a month or so, and your property would be a perfect addition.

www.CarProperty.com

You might also want to consider a listing on landandfarm.com ... I believe it's $20 a month and you can add a ton of photos. Landandfarm is where we found this house after Hurricane Katrina left us without one.

Best of luck with the sale!!!

Hay while we are selling property who wants to move to Jonesboro Arkansas and have HWY 351 frontage storm shelter and a house that needs to be up dated
It is on the Arkansas Nature trail on Hwy 351 north.
3146 Hwy 351 Jonesboro Arkansas 40.000 as is.
Trees and all the traffic you want in the county.
The house and shop needs a complete remodel window to doors and floor.
Or take it down and build it has a nice 9x9 storm shelter and city water and
1 and a smal 1/4 acre of land.

for sale by owner I have had it for twenty 2 years and ready to let her go.

cook and fish 079.jpg

cook and fish 082.jpg

cook and fish 091.jpg

cook and fish 185.jpg

cook and fish 186.jpg

cook and fish 795.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back